- The 5V 4 channel relay module is a relay interface board with low pull and high release.
- The 4 channel Relay module has a maximum output: dc 30v/10a, ac 250v/10a.
- The 5V relay channel for arduino is equipped with common terminal: a normally open and one normally closed terminal.
- This relay module can be controlled directly by microcontrollers like Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic and need 50-60ma driver current.
- The 4 channel 5V relay module features an optocoupler isolation and has great anti-jamming properties.